Permits & Forms

Burn Permits
You will need a permit from the DNR to burn leaves, stumps or brush, when there is no snow on the ground.  Call: 1(866) 922-2876 for your permit. 

Other Permits

Parcel Division/Combination Application - "Needs Approval of Township"
Hall Rental Agreement
Land Use Permit (cost $30)
Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) Affidavit
Request to Rescind Homeowner's Principal Residence Exemption
Ordinance Enforcement Complaint Form
Petition to Board of Review

Poverty Application
Poverty Exemption Affidavit
Poverty Exemption Application